Sunday, September 14, 2014

Homeward Bound

Well, I spent the last two days travelling home to Torrington and I got to drive by the beautiful Teton Mountains north of Jackson.  They are always inspiring.

 
 
I got to visit my mother and sister in Thayne, Wyoming and shared some chocolates and pastries with them.  We had a lovely visit and they said good things about the items we had worked on in school these last two weeks.  I am grateful for all of the things that my teacher has taught and shared with me, and I hope to incorporate them into the product line of the bakery.  Now, we move on to the work of planning and carrying out the remodel of the building and working out the schedule for the bakery as it opens next spring.  These are exciting times and I will continue to post as there is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment