Sunday, September 7, 2014

Birthday Time

Well, today was the Sabbath from baking and I enjoyed time at church and with my friends, the Sauters, who live in Bend.  These two weeks are the weeks of birthdays and I am thinking fondly of all of my friends and loved ones who have birthdays at this time. 

Bob Sauter's Birthday is August 31
Derek Sauter will be 22 on September 10

My mother, Nada Fluckiger, will be....??? on September 11
 
And Grace, my daughter, will be 20 on September 11
My brother and sister-in-law and my brother-in-law all have birthdays at the end of the month.  I spent some of the day preparing birthday treats.....it's a surprise!!  But happy birthday to those I love and care about.  Tomorrow the baking resumes and we will be making a surprise batch of croissants and filling and pastry for many savory pastries that I would like to feature in the bakery.

1 comment: